Sunday, 1 August 2010

flutterby

10 comments:

  1. Pretty much obsessed with you, this is amazing again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD Madi, you are pretty much mental. The things you come up with! This is bloody amazing. We need to hurry this wedding up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing :) Super pretty I love the eyeshadow! and I lovee your hair it's gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is super cool... u are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! stop being so amazing! seriously, this is mind blowingly good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last picture is so cute! Amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Such a clever idea.

    I'm not sure if you've done it already but I'd love a 'scale' effect eye. Shimmery fish scales.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so creative, these are great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing. You're so creative!
    Glad you had a fab time in London! I'm so looking forward to my trip to London in October..
    Theatre school, sounds nice! x

    ReplyDelete