Again a unique and stunning updo. But what I really wanted to ask was: where has the post about your favorite and inspirational makeup artists gone? It was there, wasn't it? I didn't dream it up?
How on earth are you so accurate with your eyeliner? That's fantastic! I'm a MUA, and I do it on other people all the time, but never on myself in a mirror!
Still can't get over how beautiful and talented you are. I want to share your blog with everyoneeeeee. Guest blogger on mine? Yes please i think so! x
ReplyDeleteThe close-ups of the eyes are completely stunning! By the way I am obsessed with your blog, it's so unique! xxxx
ReplyDelete@annabella haha, ooooh sounds like fun :)x
ReplyDelete@ariel thank you sweets it's nice to know that :)
ReplyDeleteLoving these looks so much, you are so talented!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING as always! :)xx
ReplyDeleteAMAAAZING! You never fail to amazed me! =) -x-
ReplyDeleteBrilliant!! I love the glitter, don't stop using it. Magpies like me love it! :)
ReplyDeletexx
This would be perfect for like mac viva glam add =)
ReplyDeletebeautiful Madi :D
ReplyDeleteI've given you an award, check it out at:
http://drummingheartbeat.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-rely-on-bitter-cold-i-depend-on.html
x
fantastic!! ;)
ReplyDeletefantastic yet again..i love the lips sooooo much xx
ReplyDeletewow, you have lots of skill! loving the glitter, it puts the whole look together xo
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! Again... You're sooo talented! x
ReplyDeleteYour looks are amazing! I love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteAngel x
High Heels & Lipgloss
Wow. Just came across your blog. You're so creative. I love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com
I love you blog.. you've won an award: http://www.highheelsandlipgloss.com/2010/07/sunshine-blog-award.html
ReplyDeleteAngel x
I love those Lashes!! very cute! love the glitter!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/
Again a unique and stunning updo. But what I really wanted to ask was: where has the post about your favorite and inspirational makeup artists gone? It was there, wasn't it? I didn't dream it up?
ReplyDeleteHow on earth are you so accurate with your eyeliner? That's fantastic! I'm a MUA, and I do it on other people all the time, but never on myself in a mirror!
ReplyDelete