Saturday, 10 July 2010

challenge: fuscia and glitter

10 comments:

  1. Fabby :) The glitter on your eyes looks gorgeous and it is such a well executed look! You never fail to amaze me lovely.
    I have my thinking cap on... :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Milly teehe, thank you gorgeous! you are so sweet! can't wait to see what you think of! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!I love your blog posts! They're always so creative! =)

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Stunning.
    Love this look, it's amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you did an amazing job. how do u like revlon photo finish? does it really make ur skin look good in pictures?

    great angles on ur eye!!

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks stunning as usual! I love the look of the false lashes and the pink is really vibrant! I don't have the acid palette but i'm hoping to have a play around with the circus palette soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing! considering these are taken on your webcam the quality is fantastic! oO day out on the lake sounds lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG..i carnt believe you chose my look..woop woop...you have put a great big smile on my face...i love love love it..thank you so much you did an amazing job as usual...thanks again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW. Love the make up, lashes and your eye colour. x

    ReplyDelete