Oh my goddd Madi. Stop being so amazing! Whereee do you get your ideas? This is so so so crazy good. And you're totally welcome - thank YOU for featuring :) I'm really glad it's helped you get a bit more recognition, you deserve it! :) xo
Gorgeous! So creative and inspiring. Weird though, just yesterday I was thinking about using petals for make up! But I didn't do it because I've run out of glue.. x
all i can say is thank you so much. i'm currently trying to build up a portfolio of my make up looks in order to apply to a course i want to do after sixth form. and i've got a shoot on tuesday, this has inspired me to do a hippie style theme and has acted as inspiration for numerous looks, thank you so much (: you're so talented. lovelove xx
Oh my goddd Madi. Stop being so amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhereee do you get your ideas? This is so so so crazy good.
And you're totally welcome - thank YOU for featuring :) I'm really glad it's helped you get a bit more recognition, you deserve it! :)
xo
Aww I love this look its beautiful! Well done on all the followers thats amazing :) x
ReplyDeletebeautiful as usual :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThats AMAZING!! You certainly have talent there :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://luraann-shootforthemoon.blogspot.com/
Wow, thats crazy! but its amazing!
ReplyDeleteI would never think to do that.. you are super creative xx
WOW!!!! u are now apart of my favorite blogs on my page!!! a true make up inspiration! you have sooo much talent! great job!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/
this is amazing<3
ReplyDeletehttp://starrlajeph.blogspot.com/
Beautiful, beautiful. So creative.
ReplyDeleteFee x
That is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! So creative and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteWeird though, just yesterday I was thinking about using petals for make up! But I didn't do it because I've run out of glue.. x
wow what a stunning look your so imaginitive..love it..keep em coming xx
ReplyDeleteYou are such a talented lady :)
ReplyDeletexxx
WOW! You're so creative!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!!
<3
all i can say is thank you so much. i'm currently trying to build up a portfolio of my make up looks in order to apply to a course i want to do after sixth form. and i've got a shoot on tuesday, this has inspired me to do a hippie style theme and has acted as inspiration for numerous looks, thank you so much (: you're so talented.
ReplyDeletelovelove
xx