Friday, 2 July 2010

i am not a robot


 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your diamonte looks so much, so gorgeous and pretty. I have to ask, do you go out with this on, like to the shops? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD. This is seriously beyond words! Your posts never cease to amaze me, my jaw is always on the floor when I read your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, you have done it so well - She really does look amazing in the video!

    Think there is going to be a diamante set on her website to buy soon to re-create this look.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great job!!! 4 hours on make up....lol im in the right place...my friends think crazy how long i take on make up and my blog pictures ...and they think im crazy for owning so much make up. THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!lol....

    I love the colors you used. AMAZING!!! FAVORITE!!! I like ur eyes better than hers.

    Please visit my make up blog: http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bliss thank youuu! no, i'd love too but i don't have that much confidence and all my friends don't really care that much about make-up, but i do make sure that i do go a little over the top with my make-up everyday! it makes me feel slightly better about myself :) x

    @Leanne Teehee, thank you! Your nails are draw droppingly gorgeous too!

    @Makeup Savvy A diamantes set?! I'm straight on it!! :)

    @Hershley's Sweet Kiss Umhumm, well it takes a long time to look good right?! Make-up is always worth it! You are in exactly the right frame of mind haa! I'll be sure to check your blog hun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youve done an amaazing job on this its amazing! very pretty! I love the green dimantees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the look from the vid you've really done it justice! Amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete