Your eyeshadow is perfectly blended, you've got such a nack for it :). I've been using the Benefit It Stick like crazy since it we all rushed out to grab it from the Glamour mags, I love it. X
Seriously lady, I wish I could even be a tenth as good as this. Love the sparkly eyebrows. And the perfect line in the crease - just how?! I think I need to know what brushes you're using. Or you need to do some videos!! :) x
This is gorgeous - you are seriously amazing at applying makeup! x
ReplyDeleteYour eyeshadow is perfectly blended, you've got such a nack for it :).
ReplyDeleteI've been using the Benefit It Stick like crazy since it we all rushed out to grab it from the Glamour mags, I love it.
X
This is beautiful, you're so talented! xx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty I love the colour, Aww you really do inspire me with your amazing make-up skills!! :) x
ReplyDeleteSeriously lady, I wish I could even be a tenth as good as this. Love the sparkly eyebrows. And the perfect line in the crease - just how?! I think I need to know what brushes you're using. Or you need to do some videos!! :) x
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. You're super talented. New follower xx
ReplyDeleteWow! The eyebrows are stunning, actually so is the entire look!!
ReplyDeletexx
I just found your blog, what an amazing look i cant wait to see more xx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! x
ReplyDeletewow another fantastic look, love the colors you have used..on your boat, how posh are you!! hahahahah xxx
ReplyDeletethis is so gorgeous
ReplyDeletexx
Love it! x
ReplyDelete