Friday, 20 August 2010

a few of my favourite eyelashes

when it comes to false eyelashes, i think i'm a bit of a cheapskate, i can never spend over £5 on a pair, even if they are worth more. but over the past few months i have accumualted quite a few, all varing in shapes, sizes and colours, half of which have never been used! i really think that false eyelashes can finish off your eye makeup and turn it into that something extra.
eylure - strut false eyelashes
if you read my blog, you'll know that i'm a massive peacock feather fan, so when i picked these up from topshop for £5 reduced from £12 i was very excited! unfortunatley they are very delicate, and due to my large clumsy hands they are not in their most presentable state, however i just think they are so unique and great to have in my collection! if you want to see my peacock look, then click here!

girls with attitude
these eyelashes are most probably my most purchased, simply because they are dramatic enough to give the eye that extra drama but they don't take over, i find that they are very easy to keep clean and i get many uses out of them! i believe they were £4.50, and i don't remeber the name, sorry!

eylure - nicola lashes
the most wearable in todays selection! i wore these to prom and i'm so happy i did, they are reasonably natural looking but give your eyelashes that fullness you can never get with a mascara, they are basically eyelashes at their very best or even better! i don't like the normal eylure lashes, i just find them very unispiring and boring, but their collections are so much better! if you want to see this petal look, then click here!

girls with attitude
what i love about these falsies are that they are really wispy and feel very light on your eyes, the eyelashes aren't dramatically long, but they are very full. the only thing i didn't like about these is that they are an off-black, almost brown colour and that they were quite hard to keep clean!

9 comments:

  1. I love the eyelure lashes, and the Nicola one's are the best.
    Great post, nice seeing where you get those fab lashes from, the peacock ones (from one peacock lover to another!) are amazing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love false lashes but am rubbish at applying them! If I could master the technique I'd definitely wear them every day. I love your petal look, you really are very talented :) Can't wait to see what other lashes you have in your collection! Come do my make up for me Madi? ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beaut of a post lovely. The peacock lashes are splendid :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, so cute...your really talented :) *Followed*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wore the nicola lashes to prom too, they are lovely :) xxxx www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw how I love false lashes, these are all so gorgeous too :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your collection of falsies...i have many pairs too i love them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your peacock feather lashes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love these im not a eyelashes fan really I can never get the hang of them, But the nicola one look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete