Monday, 16 August 2010

the golden glittered glamourous goddess

this look is a recreation of an illamasqua invention that i eyed up on their blog, it is absolutely gorgeous and since i had to bring the glitter back i thought i should bring it back in true style! no i know mine is not as nearly as good as illamasquas but, i'm not professional and they are so it's a very big difference in abilities!

9 comments:

  1. Love it :)
    You're so creative!
    Toodles...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's incredible! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's your look is actually much much prettier. You're very talented! x

    ReplyDelete

  4. amazing look, I love it!
    you did a superb job
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job.
    Love the golden look, would look great for a Christmas party (thinking about them already!)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say again that I love your eyebrows?! I want them! And I second annabellas comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Madi!
    Thanks so much for your concern! I contracted malaria so that's why I've been absent. Feeling a bit more myself now :) Look at you with all your followers! Well done gorgeous, you totally deserve it! :D I've got a lot of your fabulous posts to catch up on haven't I!? Hehe.
    Hope you are well lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey lovely ive tagged you for an award on my blog come take a look :) xxx

    ReplyDelete