LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Fab as always! The pink wig looks so cool!I'm jealous of your skills missy! :)heheXOXO
Ohh I love it! Esp the pink wig haha! xxx
Wow! The eyes are really striking, and the blue lips, looks very futuristic!Love the pink wig.xx
wow! you are so creative :)gorgeous xx
you look so different with a wig!www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com
Love this look! Esp the blue lip! Very creative as per usual. Fee x
I like it. Very different
very retro!http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/
gorgeous. so original too.you're the only person i know that could pull off bright light blue lips! ahabrilliant for halloween again. who needs a costume when you can dress up your makeup and just look awesome! xx
Goddam girl! You just keep doing it. I ♥ the orange eyes especially. Blue lips are gorge too - love the idea of mixing gloss with pigment. Not so much the pink wig! Detracts from the makeup. Plus your own hair is bootiful! :) xx
Gorgeous!! So colourful. I love the pink wig too :DCan't wait till I go to London and can buy Sleek acid palette! x
Holy crap! I love the eyes!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Fab as always! The pink wig looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of your skills missy! :)
hehe
XOXO
Ohh I love it! Esp the pink wig haha! xxx
ReplyDeleteWow! The eyes are really striking, and the blue lips, looks very futuristic!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink wig.
xx
wow! you are so creative :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous xx
you look so different with a wig!
ReplyDeletewww.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com
Love this look! Esp the blue lip!
ReplyDeleteVery creative as per usual.
Fee x
I like it. Very different
ReplyDeletevery retro!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/
gorgeous. so original too.
ReplyDeleteyou're the only person i know that could pull off bright light blue lips! aha
brilliant for halloween again. who needs a costume when you can dress up your makeup and just look awesome! xx
Goddam girl! You just keep doing it. I ♥ the orange eyes especially. Blue lips are gorge too - love the idea of mixing gloss with pigment. Not so much the pink wig! Detracts from the makeup. Plus your own hair is bootiful! :) xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! So colourful. I love the pink wig too :D
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till I go to London and can buy Sleek acid palette! x
Holy crap! I love the eyes!
ReplyDelete