As you can see, this dress made entirely from pheasant feathers and crochet with latex has taken up a lot of my time recently. But I just thought I'd post this photo shoot onto TheMFace to show you all what I've been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, what a dress - very impressive. Stunning photos too xx
ReplyDeleteI am gobsmacked! That is simply stunning! Wonderfully creative, well done!
ReplyDeleteThat looks incredible, well done you!
ReplyDeletex
man I really love your blog! you´re so creative! really, what 0you do with make-up and eye lashes 0is just great! do you study for this, to be a make-up artist to do make-up in films for example?
ReplyDeletelet me know, and check out my GIVEAWAY i´m doing at the moment, you will love it!
http://mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.pt/2012/04/new-giveaway.html
Kiss Kiss Mercedes
That dress is amazing, and it looks so dramatic in this background, I love it
ReplyDeletePlease come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)
www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk
Helen
X