I'm glad you had a fun trip! I especially love the first pair of shoes you picked up. Gorgeous :)
Lucky you going to NY! Hope to see more pics from the trip. The make up looks like how I woke up on New Years day. hehe!xx
That's an awesome look. It is so hard to make tears! Confessions of a Beautyholic
I wanted to inform you that I've nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" Award. Thank you for your fun to read and informative beauty blog. :)http://the-e-girl.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html
I'm glad you had a fun trip! I especially love the first pair of shoes you picked up. Gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteLucky you going to NY! Hope to see more pics from the trip.
ReplyDeleteThe make up looks like how I woke up on New Years day. hehe!
xx
That's an awesome look. It is so hard to make tears!
ReplyDeleteConfessions of a Beautyholic
I wanted to inform you that I've nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" Award. Thank you for your fun to read and informative beauty blog. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://the-e-girl.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html