So I know Halloween was a month ago, and I completely missed out on creating scary masterpieces, but I couldn't resist doing this one simple look. The two basic key ingredients are brown eyeshadow and egg whites. 

Here it goes, the process of how to make yourself look old!
- To start off I simply applied a layer of egg whites to my face; egg whites have a firming propery and are often used in face masks for curing acne. It felt like I had serious botox and looked like I had a chemical peel, so it was a perfect base!
- Then I applied touches of foundation and covered my face in powders.
- Now time for the brown eyeshadow; I applied in the inner parts of my eye and dragged it through my crease and followed my bags to emphasis them. Then I contored my nose and cheek bones. Now time for the wrinkles; just pull your face into the tightest position and just fill in the wrinkles with an eyeliner brush, making sure you blend them a little afterwards so they aren't as definesd.
- Add lots of talcum powder to your hair for the extra 10 years.



Your skills freak me the heck out!
ReplyDeleteToo good! :) xx
Woah!
ReplyDeleteAmazing techniques to make us look older! Definitely a good trick for next Halloween!
I did not know about those properties of egg whites.
XOXO
catanya
thats amazing! x
ReplyDeleteThis, is incredible. :D x
ReplyDeletewowee hello grandma! This is amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo cool! xx
ReplyDeletegood job !!
ReplyDeletethats so good, i love your wallpaper :) xxx
ReplyDeleteahaha amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteIncredible !
ReplyDeletethats awesome! Great job! :) x
ReplyDeletetherealsteph.blogspot.com
that is amazing! you are SO talented!!
ReplyDeleteI love this - I wish I was as talented as you!
ReplyDeletexxx
oh my god, that looks hilarious! haha I love your stern facial expression that goes with it :P xxx
ReplyDeleteYou have some serious talent. looks great.
ReplyDeletexx
Haha this is amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this is too great..
ReplyDeleteWow, that's amazing! :O
ReplyDeletexx