Saturday, 2 October 2010

My Blog Feature in the French Magazine Public

About a week ago I got an E-Mail from the lovely Lea telling me that my blog had been featured in Public magazine which is a famous French gossip magazine. I was completely shocked by this news, I had no idea that I would be featured and it is a complete privilage for my blog to be mentioned! So thank you the people of Public for finding my blog.
If you don't speak French, like myself, then here is the translation:
The most eccentric
This pretty british girl is a make up addict! Glitters, fake eyelashes and smoky eyes à la Lady Gaga... Nothing scares her, and she shows us her pictures while giving us personal advices to create a great make up for an evening. Rock'n' Roll Attitude!
* Who is it for? The party girls who lack inspiration... and who speaks English!
*We love. Her crazy make up and lots of glitter, to look like a disco queen!
*Her fashion tendency : glitter! Big, small, round, red... she puts it everywhere!

I am pleased with how it turned out, and it made my week a whole lot better!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations sweetheart!!
    You definitely deserve the spotlight and all the followers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats amazing..congrats..Keep up the good work, have missed your blogs xx
    http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing missus!! well done you that is soo great :) Hope everything is going okay :) Long time no speak! xo

    ReplyDelete