That is such a fun look and the photos are so beautiful. I'd be scared about getting glitter in my eye though! xox
Your blog will have hundreds of followers pretty soon, your makeup and photos are fantastic! x
I love this :) must have been hard to get off though! x
@Fern it was so hard to get off! i think the glitter is still on me now!@Lu - The Pink Bandit thank you sweetie!@Bliss Umm, it was a little feaky, tough if you use enough adhesive it'll be alright...i hope!
you've got such pretty eyes :)
I love your makeup looks your so talented and creative! you are stunning and have such beautiful eyes! well done on your followers your going to get many many more because your blog is amazing :)my blog:Nicola-x
Stunning :)
Oh my gosh, beautiful! xxx
Oh this is such a good look! love the glitter - not that I would dare try it though but I love seeing it! As for your followers you really deserve it! You have a really great blog and deserve every comment :) Fee x
That is such a fun look and the photos are so beautiful. I'd be scared about getting glitter in my eye though! xox
ReplyDeleteYour blog will have hundreds of followers pretty soon, your makeup and photos are fantastic! x
ReplyDeleteI love this :) must have been hard to get off though! x
ReplyDelete@Fern it was so hard to get off! i think the glitter is still on me now!
ReplyDelete@Lu - The Pink Bandit thank you sweetie!
@Bliss Umm, it was a little feaky, tough if you use enough adhesive it'll be alright...i hope!
you've got such pretty eyes :)
ReplyDeleteI love your makeup looks your so talented and creative! you are stunning and have such beautiful eyes! well done on your followers your going to get many many more because your blog is amazing :)
ReplyDeletemy blog:Nicola-x
Stunning :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, beautiful! xxx
ReplyDeleteOh this is such a good look! love the glitter - not that I would dare try it though but I love seeing it!
ReplyDeleteAs for your followers you really deserve it! You have a really great blog and deserve every comment :)
Fee x